1/4 Beef Deposit
1/4 Beef Deposit
DEPOSITS NOW OPEN through September 30
This is a deposit only
Beef will be harvested from February through April 2023
1/4 Beef (100 lbs) for a total price of $1297.00+tax
This is a deposit of $525+tax for a 1/4 beef (100 lbs), the remaining balance of $772+tax is due just before your beef ships out.
Your beef will be harvested at its peak and will be shipped to you from February through April 2023. The sooner you order, the sooner you will get your beef.
- Beef will be shipped in the sequence the orders were received.
- We guarantee your beef will arrive frozen and it will be the best beef you've ever had or your money back.
- Vacuumed Packed in an Inspected Plant
- Free Shipping: ($247.00 value)
What to expect
- 40% Ground Beef in 1 lb. packs
- 30% Savory Cuts: Roast, Fajita Meat, Stew Meat
- 30% Steaks: Sirloin Tip, Top Sirloin, Rib Eye, T-Bone, etc.
The exact percentages will vary
- 10 extra pounds of beef for every order during Melon Days week (Sept. 12-17, 2022)
- 5 extra pounds of beef for every order after Melon Days.
- Free soup bones with every order (These make great dog bones)
“Our family has not really eaten ‘direct from the farmer’ beef before. I couldn’t believe the difference in the taste and color. Best ground hamburger meat I’ve ever tasted. We smoked a chuck roast, and now I don’t want it any other way! Thank you Homer’s Overall Ranch for selling us on the real deal!”
Our steaks were full of flavor and so juicy, can’t wait to try our ground beef tomorrow!
The grass-fed beef we bought from Homers Overall Ranch is so delicious. The hamburger, steaks, and roasts appeared so bright and fresh in the package that I was not surprised by the taste, the fresh smell, or the tenderness of the meat. I will be sure to buy again from Homers Overall Ranch.
The T-bone steak was delicious cooked on the grill! It was very tender and full of juicy flavor. We all loved it!
Highly recommend Homer’s Overall Ranch! We loved our beef and are so happy to support Kent and Emilie and their family business. If you’re looking for local high-quality and reasonably-priced beef from happy animals, look no further! Thanks so much!